Thursday, April 26, 2012

First and Second Awards

My First Award :

Wow.. I have got my first award - "The Versatile Blogger Award". This wonderful award was passed by Divya from youtoocancookindianfood.blogspot.com. She is new to blog and has a lovely collection of recipes. Thankyou so much dear. It is an encouragement to the new bloggers.
 Rules:
  1. Create a new post.
  2. Thank the lovely person who nominated you for the award.
  3. Pass it to the fellow bloggers.
  4. State 7 random facts about you.
  5. Claim and post the award pic.

I would like to pass this award to my favorites. Really they have wonderful blogs. I had never interacted with the following bloggers so far. But now i have got a good chance. It is time to say a big HI to my friends. It is nice to know new people.
Kaveri of Palakkad Chamayal
Mythriye of myerecipecorner

7 Facts about me:
  1. I am a Software Professional and I love working since it gives us Self Confidence that boosts us.
  2. I love to play with my kid.
  3. I love walking.
  4. I like to roam and travel to new places.
  5. I believe in god and I love Lord Ganesha.
  6. I am very much attached to my family who means a lot to me.
  7. I like to browse and read amazing facts about the world.

My Second Award:

I would like to thank Preeti from Indian Kitchen for sharing this lovely "Sunshine Award" to me. I am passing this award to the following friends.
Kaveri from Palakad samaiyal
Mira from MyHobbyLounge
Jiya from Jiya Delicacy
Manju from Manju's Eating Delights
Ezcookbook
Melange @ Melange


Thanks Mira from Mira's Art and Talent for sharing this Libester award.. Also thanking Meena from Random Ramblings to passing this award.




Thanks Divya from YoutooCanCookIndianFood for sharing these lovely awards..



Thanks Shoba from FoodMaaza for sharing such a beautiful award to all..










8 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the award dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the share dear. You have a wonderful space too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Poorni!! You absolutely deserve it!! SOrry for the delayed wishes:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Poorni for this lovely award.

    Thanks a lot for stopping by my space and leaving lovely cmments fr my Book Cake.

    Regards,
    Manju
    http://manjuseatingdelights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats poorni and thank you so much for sharing this sunshine award with us...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so kind of you Poorni..Congrats on you winning those awards.And yes,many thanks and hugs for remembering me there..Proud to accept them dear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for Sharing it dear...

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for spending time on my blog and your lovely comments. Your comments are so valuable for me.

Pages