Thursday, October 4, 2012

My Second Guest Post - Tofu Balls

Dear Friends,
I did my Second Guest Post in one of my favourite Veg Blog - Random Ramblings by Meena..  Meena is organizing her first event - Be My Guest Chef at her space. That is how I got this chance to post my recipe at her space. Do vist her space and participate in the event.



I have shared a delicious Tofu Recipe which I made with bread - Tofu Balls. Recipe is explained at her space. Do visit her blog to know more. 

Meena has shared a participation cerficate to me. I am sharing the same here..




3 comments:

  1. thanks poorni for a wonderful tea time snack. and being my guest chef

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just check your recipe poorni..Very innovative and healthy:) Will try soon...

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for spending time on my blog and your lovely comments. Your comments are so valuable for me.

Pages